AUS32 – AdBlue® (DEF / ARLA)
Current transport legislation requires most transport operators to use Adblue® (AUS32) throughout Europe, the United States of America, and internationally.
ECOUREA produces and supplies AdBlue®. It is a 32.5% urea solution that is widely used in the automotive industry with Specialist Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology to reduce NOx emissions from diesel engine vehicles.
The AdBlue® produced by ECOUREA can also be used with marine SCR units in the same way as Marine Urea®. Some vessels have calibrated their SCRs to run on AdBlue® to ensure compliance with the ISO-22241 standards for AdBlue®.
Similarly, since the implementation of ISO-18611 for Marine Urea®, many vessels have also switched to AdBlue® as well in order to achieve higher levels of NOx abatement.
ECOUREA is a one-stop supplier of AdBlue®. By working with partners, we have achieved cost-effective production and supply which keeps you compliant and sustainable.
Caustic Soda – 50% Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH)
The 50% Sodium Hydroxide Solution produced and supplied by ECOUREA is used with SOx abatement technology (mainly scrubber systems found in exhausts).
By spraying our caustic soda solution, mixed with fresh water, on to the exhaust gas, up to 97% of SOx emissions can be reduced, ensuring compliance with legislation.
40% Urea solution for the industrial sector keeping them in line with the IPPC Directive (Directive 2008/1/EC).
1000 Litre IBC
- Ideal for smaller quantities and testing.
- HDPE high-density polyethylene free from additives.
20-25,000 Litre ISO tank
- Ideal for multi-modal transport between major ports.
- The best solution if road tankers are not available.
- IMO1, Y11 UN-approved stainless steel.
20-22,000 Litre Flexitank (FLX)
- Ideal for multi-modal transport to most world ports.
- Standard 20’ container with multi-layer polyethylene.
- Approved by most major shipping lines.
- A single bag can be disposed of after use.
20-32,000 Litre Road Tanker (FTL)
- Stainless steel chemical tanker with integrated pump.
- The most efficient method for delivering Marine Urea.
- Compliant with local weight restrictions.