AUS32 – (DEF / ARLA32)
Current transport legislation requires most transport operators to use (AUS32) throughout Europe, the United States of America, and internationally.
ECOUREA produces and supplies AUS32. It is a 32.5% urea solution that is widely used in the automotive industry with Specialist Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology to reduce NOx emissions from diesel engine vehicles.
The AUS32 produced by ECOUREA can also be used with marine SCR units in the same way as Marine Urea®. Some vessels have calibrated their SCRs to run on AUS32 to ensure compliance with the ISO-22241 standards for AUS32.
Similarly, since the implementation of ISO-18611 for Marine Urea®, many vessels have also switched to AUS32 as well in order to achieve higher levels of NOx abatement.
ECOUREA is a one-stop supplier of AUS32. By working with partners, we have achieved cost-effective production and supply which keeps you compliant and sustainable.
Caustic Soda – 50% Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH)
The 50% Sodium Hydroxide Solution produced and supplied by ECOUREA is used with SOx abatement technology (mainly scrubber systems found in exhausts).
By spraying our caustic soda solution, mixed with fresh water, on to the exhaust gas, up to 97% of SOx emissions can be reduced, ensuring compliance with legislation.
AUS40 reagent, also known as Marine urea or DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid), is a non-toxic and colorless solution at 40% urea concentration, used in selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems to reduce NOx (nitrogen oxides) emissions in diesel engines. The solution consists of purified water and urea, which react with NOx in the exhaust system of diesel engines to form harmless nitrogen gas and water vapor. AUS40 is injected into the exhaust stream of a diesel engine, where it vaporizes and mixes with the NOx, reacting with it in the SCR catalyst to produce the desired reduction in emissions. AUS40 reagent is widely used in the transportation industry, particularly in heavy-duty vehicles, to meet strict environmental regulations and improve air quality.
1000 Litre IBC
- Ideal for smaller quantities and testing.
- HDPE high-density polyethylene free from additives.
20-25,000 Litre ISO tank
- Ideal for multi-modal transport between major ports.
- The best solution if road tankers are not available.
- IMO1, Y11 UN-approved stainless steel.
20-22,000 Litre Flexitank (FLX)
- Ideal for multi-modal transport to most world ports.
- Standard 20’ container with multi-layer polyethylene.
- Approved by most major shipping lines.
- A single bag can be disposed of after use.
20-32,000 Litre Road Tanker (FTL)
- Stainless steel chemical tanker with integrated pump.
- The most efficient method for delivering Marine Urea.
- Compliant with local weight restrictions.